F-PR-3012 Markforged X7 Industrial 3D Printer- In Stock- CA & NV only
All Markforged Printers from Superior 3D include a Limited one-year Parts Warranty
- Large Prints, High-Resolution and up to 27x stronger than ABS. The large build volume of the X7 makes it ideal for robotics, automotive parts, functional prototypes and prosthetics. With 50 micron resolution layer height, your parts will come out of the printer with a beautiful surface finish approaching the look and feel of injection molding.
- 330 x 270 x 200mm build size
- 50 Micron Minimum Layer Height
- Onyx, Onyx FR Flame Retardant and Nylon White Build Material Availability
- Carbon Fiber Continuous Fiber
- Kevlar Continuous Fiber
- High Strength / High Temp Fiberglass Continuous Fiber
- Fiberglass Continuous Fiber
- Material-Out detection
- True-Bed Re-Usable Build Platform
The X7 gives you breakthrough quality and precision in 3D printing. Scan your parts mid-print using our cloud-based Eiger software and a laser displacement sensor affixed to the print head. Ensure dimensional accuracy at the most critical tolerances at any point in your print.